- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Diagnose and solve malfunctions in ERP, Computers, Servers, and other electronic devices.
- Responsible to set up peripherals and ensure that they are both functional and secure.
- Expert in dealing servers connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within
prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate install and configure networks.
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g.
microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal.
computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Providing direction for IT team members
- 5 years or more experience in relevant field
- Hands on experience on SAP and ERP software’s
- Job location Rawalpindi
- Management skills
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great leadership skills