- Establishes and maintains network performance.
- Builds net configurations and connections.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- IP address auditing.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation.
- Defines, documents, and enforces system standards.
- Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
- Configures router / Mikrotik / Firewalls.
- Update’s data servers and network equipment.
- Collaborates with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Good at problem solving.
- Good at organizing and multitasking.
- Able to explain technical problems in a simple term.
- Work well with people
- A dedication to continually update knowledge.
- A clear understanding of the employer’s particular systems
- Any certification or Diploma will be plus point.
- Network knowledge.
- Network design and implementation.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- LAN knowledge.
- Network hardware configuration.
- Network performance tuning.
- CCNA / CCNP.
- Bachelor’s in computer science / MSC IT will be a plus point.
Total Positions: 1
Gender: Male / Female
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced
Minimum Experience: 4 Years