- Responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities.
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g., annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker’s compensation.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Handle benefit expenses (e.g., EOBI, Social Security, insurance fees or paid leave)
- Prepare reports for quarterly, yearly, and weekly reports.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration.
- Ensuring timeline are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance.
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax.
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Supervises other payroll clerks and employees as needed.
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments.
- Any other task assigns by HR manager.
- Experience in MS Excel, ERP, and software
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive.
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Payable Management
- Knowledge of Receivables Management
- Grip on payroll Processing
- Knowledge of Reconciliations
- Strong grip on Financial Reporting
EDUCATION: BBA (accounting and finance) / B.com
EXPERIENCE: 3 TO 5 YEARS
REPORTING TO: HR Manager