- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Assist in Developing company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Review’s employment applications and background check reports.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes (180 and 360)
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition person.
- In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude.
EDUCATION: -MBA/BBA (HR)
EXPERIENCE: – 3 years or more
REPORTING TO : HR Manager